- To increase the number of senior innovative development oriented managers
- To promote not only skills and capacity but also leadership in their field
through internship in specially selected countries.
- To build the capacity of students handle challenges in the area of peace,
conflict, disaster management and humanitarian issues.
- Enhance the understanding of participantsí ability to respond to the social,
economic and political processes in development.
- Enhance their skills in innovation and entrepreneurship, environmental
management and regional issues.
- Developing expertise in innovations and entrepreneurship, environment,
agriculture, and regional planning and project development.